Wonder where all your money goes?
Want to know what’s on your credit report?
Trying to save for buying a home, starting a business, or going back to school?
Piedmont Housing Alliance can help you:
- Understand your spending habits and learn new methods for tracking spending
- Improve your credit score
- Learn to save towards your personal goals
Piedmont Housing Alliance’s money management and coaching program provides free workshops and comprehensive one-on-one coaching for individuals seeking to improve their financial health.
We also administer a matched savings program for eligible participants called the VIDA program.
Before our housing specialists can help you with your money management goal, we need some information about you. Call to request an intake form, 434-817-2436, request one through our on-line Contact Us form, or download the Intake Form
This is how you access our services:
- Submit a completed intake form
- A housing specialist will contact you within 1-3 business days to set up an appointment.
- Collect and copy the documents listed on the cover page and bring them to your first appointment.
Check out these resources (click on the title):
- What’s in Your Credit Score?
- How to Improve your Credit Score
- Household Spending Plan
- Who do I owe money to?
Need help with your taxes? Each year, we partner with Cville Tax Aid and the United Way to help clients who qualify to receive FREE assistance preparing and filing their income taxes. For more information, call 434-972-1703 or see more here.