Renaming and Brand Development RFP
Deadline extended for proposals: Friday, April 1, 2022 at 4 pm
- 3/14/22 – Deadline for questions to be submitted.
- 3/21/22 – Responses to questions distributed.
- 4/1/22 – Deadline extended for proposals, 4 p.m. EST
- 4/8/22 – Finalists notified
- Week of April 11 Finalist interviews
- Week of April 18 Contract award announced. Work begins ASAP.
1. The final piece of the project is described as “an integrated marketing communications plan”—is there any more clarity you can provide on this component, particularly in KPI’s or deliverables?
This would include a strategy for the website, social media channels, fundraising collateral, media kit, leasing and welcome kit, newsletter, and other communication materials, to include temporary and permanent environmental graphics.
2. If easily available, who are the key partners/stakeholders for decision-making in the project?
Members of the Friendship Court Advisory Committee (FCAC), Piedmont Housing Alliance’s Executive Director, staff, and consultants’ team will be the key stakeholders. For context, the FCAC is made up primarily of residents with a couple of appointed community members. PHA staff would include representatives of the Development and Communications team. Project consultants would include the project design firms and the spatial justice consultant.
3. Would you be able to share which other firms you have sent the RFP to?
The RFP is public and has been shared with several firms, as well as on our social media and through our e-communication channels.
4. Can we set up a meeting to discuss the details of the RFP with you?
To ensure a fair, and equitable, process, we cannot discuss the RFP on an individual basis.