Vote 2020: Mark Your Calendar
As we enter the fall, Piedmont Housing Alliance wants to give you a timeline of all the crucial dates this election season. According to Hart Research Associates, 85% of the public says that a safe, decent, affordable place to live should be a “top national priority.”
So, to make sure your vote contributes to affordable housing, mark your calendar with the following dates:
- Register online to vote by Tuesday, October 13, 2020.
- Register to vote by mail by Tuesday, October 13, 2020.
- Register in person to vote by Tuesday, October 13, 2020.
- The deadline to request a ballot by mail is Friday, October 23, 2020. The local election official must receive your request by 5:00 p.m.
- The early voting period runs from Friday, September 18, 2020 to Saturday, October 31, 2020. Dates and hours may vary based on where you live.
- The deadline is Saturday, October 31, 2020 to apply in person for an absentee ballot. You must complete an application at the General Registrar’s office.
- Election Day is Tuesday, November 3, 2020.
Our support to protect housing programs begins at the polls. Every vote counts and voices the changes you want to see in your community!